- Poker is played from a standard pack of 52 cards. (Some variant games use multiple packs or add a few cards called jokers.)The cards are ranked (from high to low) Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace.(Ace can be high or low, but is usually high). There are four suits (spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs);however, no suit is higher than another. All poker hands contain five cards, the highest hand wins.
- Equally well known as Twenty-One. The rules are simple, the play is thrilling, and there is opportunity for high strategy.The goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer's hand without going over 21.Face cards are worth 10. Aces are worth 1 or 11, whichever makes a better hand.To HIT is to ask for another card. To STAND is to hold your total and end your turn.If you go over 21 you bust, and the dealer wins regardless of the dealer's hand.If you are dealt 21 from the start (Ace & 10), you got a blackjack.
- Roulette is a game played with a large wheel that contains either 37 (in European roulette) or 38 (for American roulette) pockets. These stops are numbered from 0 to 36, while the American roulette wheel also contains a 00 pocket. All the pockets are all colored;the zeroes are green, while the other spots are evenly divided between 18 red and 18 black pockets.Roulette consists of a wheelwith 37 (European) or 38 (American) numbers, these include the numbers 1-36, 0, and 00.After all the bets have been established the wheel is spun and a ball is placed on the outer edge of the wheel.The ball will then drop into one of the numbered pockets once the wheel slows down.The numbers on the roulette wheel alternate pairs of odd numbers with pairs of even numbers and alternate between black and red.The two zeros are green in color and are placed at opposite ends of the wheel.The object of the game is to determine which number or color the ball with ultimately land on.
- Learning how to play craps isn't as difficult as you might think.The main objective in craps is really quite straightforward. Basically you are just betting on the outcome of the roll of twodice. The goal is to correctly predict what combination of the two will be rolled.The game is pure chance since you can't affect the outcome in any way,but you do have the choice of several wagers.
- Baccarat is considered a "Single Play" game. This means that players will only make one move for each hand, unlike other card games such a Blackjack where players will keep making decisions during gameplay. In Baccarat, players will simply choose one of the 3 available bets and will bet on the banker, the player or a tie; the cards will then be dealt according to a set of rules.Although the 3 different versions of the game have slightly different rules, they all have the same basic guidelines and rules.The purpose of the game is to get a total hand that is closer to 9 than another player's hand. Nine is the maximum hand total because whenever a hand total reaches 10, it will equal zero, making 9 the highest hand. Whenever a hand total goes over 9, it will restart back to zero. Here is an example of how to calculate the hand total:If the 2 cards forming the hand are 7 and 2, the total is nine; if the 2 cards are a 7 and a 3, then the total is zero;and if 2 cards are 7 and 4, then the total is 1.
Caribean Stud Poker
- This popular variant of traditional poker is all about beating the dealer by exceeding the value of his or her hand.Caribbean stud poker is played with a standard 52-card deck on a blackjack-type table.The game starts with the ante, the accepted name of the first bet. This can be any amount within the table limits.The start of the game is also the moment at which players can choose to join the progressive jackpot by placing a bet onthe jackpot section of the table. Obviously, the actual chances of winning the progressive jackpot are quite low, but whenyou do so you will be happy that you made that bet!After the first bets have been placed, both player and dealer receive five cards each.One of the dealer's cards will be dealt face-up, the other four cards face-down. All players' cards are dealt face-down.After that, the player can choose to fold (quit and loose the original bet), or play on (to continue and double the ante betis known as a call bet).If the player continues, the dealer will check his or her cards. The dealer has to have a king and an ace (or higher),or the player will automatically win even money on the ante bet. The additional bet is returned then, and the call bet willbe a push. If the dealer has a king and an ace (or higher), the player's cards and the dealer's cards will be compared.If the player's hand is better than the dealer's, the player wins even money (1:1) on the ante bet.
- Red Dog uses a normal deck of cards (the number of decks is usually 1), and cards are ranked normally with Ace being thehighest. After placing the bet, two cards are dealt face up on the table. In case the two cards have the same value, thenthird card is dealt and if it has the same value as well, player is paid 12 times his bet, otherwise the bet is returned(a push). In case the two cards are consecutive, then the bet is returned as well (a push). Otherwise the player may eithercall or double his bet, and wins according to the following paytable if the third card drawn is ranked between the two cards.The Spread means how many different card ranks fit between the two cards. If the third card drawn isn’t between the two cards,then the player loses his bet.If the spread is 7 or higher then there is more than 50% chance to win the hand (as there is 13 ranks total). Therefore the optimal strategy is to double the bet on all Spreads of 7 or higher, and call otherwise. Even thoughspreads 1 – 3 have more than 1:1 payout you shouldn’t raise on these hands as the probability of winning is much smaller.
High or Low
- A deck of 52 cards is used for the game (no jokers). The deck is shuffled, and nine cards are placed in a horizontal line face down in front of each player.Both players turn face up the first card on the left side of their line of cards.Card value starts with aces considered the lowest (value of 1) and kings being considered the highest (value of 13).The two players take turns guessing whether the next face-down card in their line-up will be of lower or higher value thanthe previous card before flipping the card face up. If a guess is incorrect, the player must remove all face-up cards fromtheir lineup to a discard pile, replace each card with a new face-down card from the deck, and then start over.The first player to flip all of their cards wins the game.An instant loss will occur when a player encounters duplicate cards. For instance, if a player sees an ace and states thenext card will be of higher value to find the next card also is an ace, that player loses because the card is not ofgreater or lower value.Players should decide whether this rule is in effect before the game begins.
- Video Poker is based on the game of draw poker and has virtually the same rules except that you are not playing against any other players. The objective of video poker is to receive the highest ranked five-card poker hand possible.Once you have placed your bet, click on the DEAL button and you will receive your first five cards. You have the option to HOLD any or all of your cards that you want to keep. You will then discard the cards that you do not want and they will be replaced with new cards to try and improve your video poker hand.Once you've selected which cards you want to hold, click on the DEAL/DRAW button in order to receive the new cards to replace the ones you do not want. When the new cards are dealt you will have your final poker hand, and if your hand qualifies then you will be paid out according to the payout table for that machine.
- Slot machines is the most popular casino game and can be found in every casino in the world. The slot machines have many variations but generally the slots rules are all the same. All that the slots player needs to do is to drop coins in the slot machine and then spin the reels using either the handle or the spin button of the slot machine (depending on the slot machine). There is a number of horizontal lines (from 1 to 50 and even more depending on the slot machine) across the screen of the slot machine. The slots player wins when a certain combination of symbols falls on the line when the reels stop spinning. The symbols are bright, easily recognizable and there are different combination of symbols that will bring winnings to the slots players. The combinations are usually illustrated on the slot machine itself together with the corresponding payout ratio. The payout depends on the combination, the slot machine, the casino, the game and etc.The slot machines are either regular slots or progressive slots. The regular slot machine would pay the winnings of the players according to a fixed schedule. The difference between the regular slots and the progressive slots is that when playing the progressive slots, the players have the chance to hit the progressive jackpot whose amount is constantly increasing till the moment someone wins it. The more slots players play and lose their money, the faster the jackpot increases and the bigger its amount gets.
- Bingo is very similar to the lottery-type game of Keno except in order to win, players must declare “Bingo!” Players sit down with a bingo card consisting of 15 numbers and then mark these numbers off their card if they are one of the 90-sequenced bingo balls drawn at random by the dealer. Usually, there are three ways to win, as shown below:One Line – Mark off a full horizontal line of numbers.Two Lines – Mark off two full horizontal lines of numbers.Full House – Mark off all 15 numbers.One of the best features of online Bingo is the fact you can play as many cards as you wish. In a live bingo hall, you would be limited to how quickly you can find the numbers on your bingo cards, in an online bingo environment the software can mark your cards for you, which means you can play countless more bingo cards and potentially win even more money!Most the online bingo providers you can join via CasinoSmash offer special bonuses for completing a full house by using a certain number of balls.For example, in some jackpot games only 20 balls are drawn and if you manage to mark off all 15 of your numbers then the prize awarded should be huge. Other examples include bonuses for completing a full house within 50 numbers or some other predetermined number that is important to the online bingo site.
- Keno is a casino game where players have to select 1 to 10 numbers (some sites allow up to 15 or 20) from a table of numbers ranging from 1 to 80. Like bingo, numbers are drawn – online casinos use various graphics and animations to draw – and players earn money depending on how many correct numbers they’ve selected.Traditionally, 20 keno balls are selected, but the draw procedure may differentiate at various casinos. The payouts can differ as well, so players should familiarize themselves with the payout structure at their favorite online or brick-and-mortar casino.
Wheel of Fortune
- Visit any land-based casino and one of the most vibrant and bustling areas will be the one where the Wheel of Fortune is located. Now, thanks to CasinoSmash, you can be part of that same excitement from the comfort of your own home.The game is usually played with a vertical wheel that is divided into 54 slots with different symbols and cash amounts displayed on the. A typical Wheel of Fortune displays $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, a Joker sign and a casino logo. The wheel is then spun and a when it stops a pointer indicates the prize you have won.The Wheel of Fortune game starts when you place your bets on the signs you think the wheel will stop at. When all bets are placed, the dealer spins the wheel, the wheel eventually stops and you hopefully scoop a prize!The $1 logo pays out 1-to-1 while the $2, $5, $10 and $20 pay out 2-to-1, 5-to-1, 10-to-1 and 20-to-1. The biggest prizes are awarded when you select the joker or casino logo as these pay out a whopping 40-to-1. However, as the potential prizes increase, the number of symbols decreases so it is usual for there to be only a single joker and casino logo on a standard Wheel of Fortune.Although the Wheel of Fortune is not the best paying casino game you can play, it can still reap big rewards thanks if your bets on the Joker or Casino logo come in. Also, thanks to the ease and speed that games progress, especially in the online casino world, you can play hundreds of games in a short period of time and potentially win dozens of times in that timeframe.